Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thoughts today...

No surprises today.

I had more time to code this morning and afternoon before I went to work.
I think I'm finally getting the hang of functions and how to plan them out correctly.

That's the key I think.
It's not hard to write a function, it's really thinking about what variables you need and if you need another variable as an index, etc, etc.

I've been thinking too simplistically actually.
I'm ready to stretch a little and I'll be trying to go further tomorrow.

Still learning but also in the middle of a project that should teach me a little about the back end and the front end when it comes to developing.  It may still take a day or 2 to complete.

I'll let you know how it goes.

---

Side questions I've been thinking about.
I wish I could connect with more people who have gone through a coding academy.
I want to know more about what to expect and how to do things the right way when I get out.
Did graduates get a job right away?  Any surprises when it came to interviews?
Did anyone start right away in another language? Which one?


No comments:

Post a Comment